Sunday, September 22, 2013

Test 9/20/13


Today in human geo class we took our first test. There were ten multiple choice questions and three essays. After only a few minutes of beginning the test, The fire alarm sounded. We had to leave our test pages where they were and exit to the lower field. Thankfully, it was a nice day out. We had wasted a lot of test- time, so most of us did not finish. We will be given the amount of time used up by the fire drill to complete out tests on Monday. I got through all of the multiple choice questions, and I am about half way through my second essay. The time given to us on Monday will be plenty enough for me to finish.

I didn't think any of the test questions were terribly difficult to answer. Everything had been previously covered in class a few times over.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment