Tuesday, August 27, 2013

First Day of School

My first day of school started off when I couldn't find my locker. I walked desperately up and down the second floor for a good five minutes before I realized it was located on the first floor. After I found my locker, I put away my book bag and went to advisory where I met up with my new friend Logan. On our way up the steps to get to the auditorium, I felt a crowd looming behind me due to my bad knee. (In other words it takes me about three years to go up or down a set of stairs) In the auditorium, we had a guest speaker who I would guess is about 10 feet tall. When we started going to all of our classes, I found that every period, I would need to go to a different floor. You can imagine how thrilled I was about that. By the end of the day I was pretty exhausted, but I had an over all great first day.

No comments:

Post a Comment